Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Good HT Deals

logo.jpg

I finally got out to my fave Teet after being sick all week, and here are a few good deals I found:

Welch's Grape Juice-2/$6
~use $2/1 printable(I think it might be gone already)= $1
*this meets my "juice $1 and under" buy price-especially Welch's!

Stouffer's Family Size Entree-EVIC for $4.99
~use $2/1 printable=$2.99, which is a good deal already, but then I looked at my receipt and had an E-VIC Coupon and saved another $.75!!  =$2.24!

Coffee-Mate Creamer(almost missed this)-EVIC for $.99, 10.2-16oz., powder or liquid.
~use $.75/1 printable =FREE(sure beats the hour + of frustration on FB today!)

Gillette Clinical Strength Men's Deodorant-on sale for $4.99
~used a $3.50 catalina I found on the self-checkout last week(I asked if I could take it!)=$1.49  FANTASTIC!  Don't throw those cats away!  Sometimes they are awesome coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment