Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Found the Cinnamon Burst Cheerios!

On my totally awesome trip this morning, I went back to the store I was at last night.  They must have restocked because there were about 5 boxes on the shelf, way in the back, top shelf.....   I'm 5'4" so you can imagine the ridiculousness of me trying to climb the shelves to get TWO stinking boxes!  Here's my trip:

-2 Cinnamon Cheerios $4~used (2) 1.25/1 printable + I had an EVIC coupon for                 .75/1 that created an overage!
-3 Friskies Cat treats $6~used (3) 1/1 insert q=FREE
-2 propel waters $2.50~used 1/2 insert q=.50/2
-3 Edwards Singles Pies $6~used 1/1 insert q=FREE
-2 Activia Dessert yogurts $4~used 1/1 insert q=FREE

My total OOP was a whopping $.25!  (I went for all the free stuff today!)
I saved $32.26!

How was your trip today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment