Thursday, February 24, 2011

Free Kindle Books

I am the type of person who will read anything I can get my hands on.  There are a crazy amount of free books that pop up all the time on Amazon.  Some of the books I have read were surprisingly good, and some were pretty bad!  But hey, they're free!

You don't have to have a Kindle to get these books!  Amazon has a Kindle app for the iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad or for your computer.

One thing to keep in mind-the prices of these books can change any time, so make sure it's still free before you buy it!

Here's a list of free books I found today:

The Little Known

Protector

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

Medical Error

After the Leaves Fall

Listen

Wading Home:  A Novel of New Orleans

Talk of the Town

Stuck in the Middle(Sister-to-sister, Book 1)

Fools Rush In(Weddings by Bella, Book 1)

A Promise to Remember

Hide in Plain Sight

Irresistible Forces

Relentless(Dominion Trilogy #1)

Soul Identity

Spoilt

The Truth About Managing People

Star Wars:  Lost Tribe of the Sith #6:  Sentinel-it looks like most of the books in this series are free as well.

That should get you started!  As I come across more free books, I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment