Sunday, April 17, 2011

Donate Your Stockpile!

My home state of NC was devastated yesterday by tornadoes.  Thankfully, my family and most of my my neighborhood were spared from this crazy weather.  That's not the case around my town.  We drove around yesterday to find out if, in fact, a tornado touched down in our tiny town of Holly Springs.  The town was pretty much shut down last night.  A neighborhood we drove into had more trees in the yards/houses than were standing.

My whole point of this is please donate if you have extra in your stockpile!  Right now, North Carolinians need it!  I plan on taking some things to my local food bank.  
Check out this site to find places you can help!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families affected by this devastation.  I'm hearing from the news that no one was killed in Holly Springs, but the looks on the faces of the people who were damaged tell a different story.  They have no idea where to go next.  I sympathize with them.  I don't have any idea what I would do in their situations.  Please Help if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment